Stuck for ideas to occupy the children during the school holidays? Well, help is at hand!
Our fully-qualified team of coaches take the pressure off your shoulders by planning an exciting, active and enjoyable programme of activities that your children will love.
Holiday Playscheme Dates
Monday 26 July - Friday 2 September
Location: YMCA Club 112 Great Russell Street, London, WC1B 3NQ
Ages: 4 - 12
Monday 02 August - Friday 20 August
Location: YMCA KX 120 Cromer Street, London, WC1H 8BS
Ages: 4 - 9
Activities are made up of a bouncy castle, obstacle course, circuits, athletics, swimming, basketball, football, and more. We will also be walking to either Regent’s Park or Coram’s field on afternoon trips.
Playscheme will be running on weekdays only. The standard playscheme day has been extended to 9am – 5pm. Unfortunately, we will not have optional extended hours on either side of this time.
To promote health and safety we will have smaller groups of 20 children, split by age groups, which are subject to change.
To make the booking process as easy as possible we have created a how-to book guide.
Please see our FAQs or contact the Club team if you have any questions.
9.00am – 9.45am: Arrival
This session will involve ‘quiet’ activities to start the day such as reading, drawing etc. All children must be signed in on arrival.
9.45am – 10am: Registration
10am – 10.50am: First Activity
10.50am – 11.10am: Break Time
Please note, we no longer have the tuck shop running, so please provide a snack for your child.
12 – 12.45pm: Lunch Time
Please note, we do not provide lunch
12.45 – 4pm: Trip to Regents Park or Coram’s Fields, or further activities indoors
4 – 5pm: Movie and Collection
£35 per child, per day
Location: YMCA Club
£30 per child, per day
Location: YMCA KX
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide any sibling or concession discount. We do have a CYP Subsidised provision and we do accept childcare vouchers, more information can be found here.
Health and Safety
To promote health and safety, please see the below changes:
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation are taking place regularly
- Where possible, children will be given their own specific socially distant zone
- We will be taking the children out to open spaces
- Dedicated spaces indoors for children to use whilst Playscheme is running
- One-way system in the club
- Enhanced hand washing routines
- The equipment children do use will be cleaned by staff after each session
- Reduced capacity to groups of 20 children
- All trips will be within walking distance so no public transport will be used
- Staff will maintain social distancing and wear masks when indoors.
The Charity takes its responsibilities for safeguarding extremely seriously and believes that it is never acceptable for a child, young person, vulnerable adult, or any member of society to experience abuse of any kind.