Stuck for ideas to occupy the children during the school holidays? Well, help is at hand!
Our fully-qualified team of coaches and play leaders take the pressure off your shoulders by planning an exciting, active and enjoyable programme of activities that your children will love.
Activities include a bouncy castle, sports, games, swimming, arts and crafts and more. We also run regular day trips visiting zoos, adventure playgrounds, outdoor activity centres and museums.
The Playschemes have been designed for children between 4 and 12 years old, providing appropriate activities for everyone,
Playscheme runs from 8.30am to 5.30pm every weekday throughout the school holidays.
8.30am – 9.30am: Earlybirds
- This session will involve ‘quiet’ activities to start the day such as reading, drawing etc. All children must be signed in on arrival.
9.30am – 4pm: Registration + Main programme
- Children participate in a range of activities in the morning, and we visit playgrounds in the afternoon. Should we not be able to travel due to weather, we will have a mix of sports, arts, watching films, reading, drawing etc. Lunchtime is 12pm and we do not provide lunch
4pm - 5.30pm: Twilights
- The last session of the day will be spent playing games, watching films, reading and drawing.
5:30pm - 6.00pm: Super Twilights
An annual membership of £30 must be purchased before you can attend any of the CYP programme activities. Download the membership form and bring it to the Club reception.
We accept childcare vouchers. Read more here.
|Early booking prices||Standard Prices|
We have concession rates available for our Holiday Playscheme.
To access the concession rate, you will need to provide a receipt of the benefits below. All documentation must be in the parent/carer’s name and should match the child’s address.
- Income Support, Job Seekers Allowance or Employment Support Allowance
- Disability Living Allowance, Incapacity Benefit or Woking Tax Credit (Disability Element)
- Personal Independence Payment, Industrial Injury Disablement Benefit or War Disablement Pension
- Dependent Child, Looked After Children or Registered Carers