Stuck for ideas to occupy the children during the school holidays? Well, help is at hand!
Our fully-qualified team of coaches and play leaders take the pressure off your shoulders by planning an exciting, active and enjoyable programme of activities that your children will love.
Tuesday 1 June – Friday 4 June
Activities include an obstacle course, circuits, athletics, basketball, football and more. We will also be walking to either Regent’s Park or Coram’s field every day on an afternoon trip.
Playscheme will be running on weekdays only. The standard playscheme day has been extended to 9am – 4.30pm. Unfortunately, we will not have optional extended hours on either side of this time.
To promote health and safety we will have smaller groups of 15 children, split into 6-7-year-olds and 8-12-year-olds. There will be 2 staff members per group, with both staff members with the same group for the duration of playscheme.
To make the booking process as easy as possible we have created a how-to book guide.
Please see our FAQs or contact the Club team if you have any questions.
9.00am – 9.45am: Arrival
This session will involve ‘quiet’ activities to start the day such as reading, drawing etc. All children must be signed in on arrival.
9.45am – 10am: Registration
10am – 10.50am: First Activity
10.50am – 11.10am: Break Time
Please note, we no longer have the tuck shop running, so please provide a snack for your child.
12pm – 12.45pm: Lunch Time
Please note, we do not provide lunch
12.45pm – 4pm: Trip to Regents Park or Coram’s Fields
4pm – 4.30pm: Collection
We have removed the membership fee. To access playscheme, the charge is £35 per child per day for 9-4.30pm or £160 for 5 days. If you book for 5 days, you can save £15! Unfortunately, we are unable to provide any sibling or concession discount or accept childcare vouchers currently.
Health and Safety
To promote health and safety, please see the below changes:
- Social distancing measures will apply all through the day
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation is taking place, regularly across the club on a daily basis
- Where possible, children will be given their own specific socially distant zone.
- We will also be taking the children out to open spaces on a daily basis (weather dependant)
- Dedicated spaces in the Club setting for children to use whilst Playscheme is running
- One-way system in the club
- 2 separate parent sign-in/out locations
- Enhanced hand washing routines
- Children will not share equipment
- The equipment children do use will be cleaned by staff before and after each session.
- Reducing capacity to 2 groups of 15 children per day
- All trips will be to Coram’s Fields or Regents Park. No public transport will be used.
- The majority of the time staff will be able to keep a 2m safe distance from children, as a result, they will not wear masks. However, PPE will be used if the staff member has to break 2m social distancing i.e. if first aid has to be performed.
If your child or a family member develops any COVID-19 symptoms, please get a test asap. Please do not bring your child to the Club until a negative test has been confirmed
The Charity takes its responsibilities for safeguarding extremely seriously and believes that it is never acceptable for a child, young person, vulnerable adult, or any member of society to experience abuse of any kind.