Save this summer with our early bird discount: Book a full week by 17 July for only £150 (usually £175).
Stuck for ideas to occupy the children during the school holidays? Well, help is at hand!
Our fully qualified team of coaches take the pressure off your shoulders by planning an exciting, active and enjoyable programme of activities that your children will love. Activities include a bouncy castle, obstacle course, circuits, athletics, swimming, basketball, football, and more. We will also be walking to either Regent’s Park or Coram’s field on afternoon trips.
Upcoming Playscheme Dates
Mon 25 July – Fri 29 July 2022
Mon 1 August – Fri 5 August 2022
Mon 8 August – Fri 12 August 2022
Mon 15 August – Fri 19 August 2022
Monday 22 August – Fri 26 August 2022
Playscheme will be running on weekdays only, from 9am to 5pm.
To promote health and safety we will have smaller groups of 20 children, split by age groups, which are subject to change.
Our playschemes are available for children aged 4-12.
To make the booking process as easy as possible we have created a how-to book guide.
Please see our FAQs or contact the Club team if you have any questions.
Day price: £35 per child, per day
Location: YMCA Club
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide any sibling or concession discount. We do have a CYP Subsidised provision and we do accept childcare vouchers, more information can be found here.
9.00am – 9.45am: Arrival
This session will involve ‘quiet’ activities to start the day such as reading, drawing etc. All children must be signed in on arrival.
9.45am – 10am: Registration
10am – 10.50am: First Activity
10.50am – 11.10am: Break Time
Please provide a snack for your child.
12 – 12.45pm: Lunch Time
Please provide lunch for your child.
12.45 – 4pm: Trip to Regents Park or Coram’s Fields, or further activities indoors
4 – 5pm: Movie and Collection
Health and Safety
To promote health and safety, please see the below changes:
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation are taking place regularly
- Where possible, children will be given their own specific socially distant zone
- We will be taking the children out to open spaces
- Dedicated spaces indoors for children to use whilst Playscheme is running
- One-way system in the club
- Enhanced hand washing routines
- The equipment children do use will be cleaned by staff after each session
- Reduced capacity to groups of 20 children
- All trips will be within walking distance so no public transport will be used
- Staff will maintain social distancing and wear masks when indoors.
The Charity takes its responsibilities for safeguarding extremely seriously and believes that it is never acceptable for a child, young person, vulnerable adult, or any member of society to experience abuse of any kind.