Please complete all booking and payment online.
Our Swim School is open to children aged between 4 and 14 years old. Swimming is a necessary life skill, and what better way to teach your child to swim than in our large 25m heated indoor swimming pool.
The Swim School follows the Swim England ‘National Learn to Swim Programme’ for developing skills and techniques. To find out more about the structure of the course we deliver, read the full Swim England course guidelines.
Due to COVID guidance parents are not able to watch their children’s lessons on poolside but can watch from the cafe balcony instead.
The swim teachers will also not be able to get in the water with Children. This means that non-swimmers will have to use floating aids during their lessons. However, if a parent of a non-swimmer would like to be in the water to support their child during their lesson, we are happy for this to take place.
Term Time Group Swimming Lessons
The group classes allow children to learn to swim with other children of the same ability through playful games and planned exercises.
- Group classes run during Term Time, alongside the After School Sports.
- Classes Tuesday - Saturday are 30 minutes long for Stages 1 – 7
- £100 per term
- Stage 1 – basic safety awareness, movement skills and water confidence skills.
- Stage 2 – safe entries to the water including jumping in, basic floating, and travel and rotation unaided.
- Stage 3 – safe entries including submersion, travelling unaided up to 10 metres on the front and back.
- Stage 4 – refining kicking technique for all strokes, and swimming 10 metres to a given standard as directed by the Swim England.
- Stage 5 – sculling and treading water skills, complete rotation and stroke improvement.
- Stage 6 – incorporating coordinated breathing into swims and developing water safety aspects.
- Stage 7 – quality stroke technique for up to 100 metres and successful completion of an obstacle course that combines a variety of skills accomplished throughout stages 1 to 7.
- Tuesdays: Stage 1 – 4:00-4:30pm | Stage 2 – 4:30-5:00pm | Stage 3 – 5:00-5:30pm
- Wednesdays: Stage 4 – 4:00-4:30pm | Stage 5 – 4:30-5:00pm | Stage 6&7 – 5:00-5:30pm
- Thursdays: Stage 1 – 4:00-4:30pm | Stage 2 – 4:30-5:00pm | Stage 3 – 5:00-5:30pm
- Fridays: Stage 4 – 4:00-4:30pm | Stage 5 – 4:30-5:00pm | Stage 6&7 – 5:00-5:30pm
- Saturday: Stage 1 – 10:00-10:30 | Stage 2 – 10:30-11:00 | Stage 3 – 11:00-11:30
Term Time & Holiday 1-2-1 Swimming Lessons
Children can learn new strokes, skills and technique in a flexible, focused, one-to-one environment. Lessons are tailored to your child's needs and are a great choice for children who want to develop their water confidence or improve their technique and become faster and stronger swimmers!
- Available Mon-Sat at varying times
- 30-minute lessons for £30
- For ages 4-14
Swimming Crash Courses
Enhance your child's technique and fast track their learning in our crash courses that run during the school holidays - A great way to keep children entertained and active!
- 4 days between Monday and Friday
- Classes are 30 mins long
- For Stages 1 - 7
- £40 per child for full course (4 Days)
Children can achieve their maximum potential as they learn new strokes, skills and technique in small classes of 4 children.
Please see our FAQs or contact the Club team if you have any questions.