Last chance to book our short courses
We are delighted to offer you a variety of affordable lifestyle courses which offer opportunities for you to discover new hobbies, develop new skills or improve existing ones.
From learning Spanish and Italian, to ceramics and cooking, we have one day workshops to 8-week courses for you to try.
Courses are open to both members and non-members, with members receiving a 1/3 off.
- Ceramics - starting Tuesday 23rd January
- Cooking for Health - starting Wednesday 24th January
- Sculpture from Life - starting Friday 26th January
- Beginners Spanish - starting Monday 29th January
- Beginners Italian - starting Wednesday 24th January
- Italian Intro and Cuisine - starting Friday 26th January
- Montalbano and his Sicily - starting Thursday 25th January
Mind and Body
- Mindfulness - starting Thursday 25th January
- Reflexology - starting Tuesday 23rd January
- Tai Chi - starting Friday 26th January
Upcoming 1 day workshops:
Mind and Body
- Alexander Technique - Saturday 27th January
- Hypnosis - Saturday 27th, 28th January
- Swedish Massage - Sunday 28th January
- Thai Massage - Sunday 4th February
To book or to find out more about any of our courses or workshops either drop into the Club reception, call us on 020 7343 1700 or fill out our enquiry form and we will get back to you.
Fitness Instructing courses
If you are interested in pursuing a career in fitness, whether a gym or class instructor, through to becoming a personal trainer you can complete your YMCAfit qualification right here at the Club. Members receive 10% off the course price.