We are pleased that the new Government guidance allows after school clubs to continue to run. As a result, we are looking to restart our After School Sports Clubs from the 9th November. There may be some changes in timings, we will be in touch with parents & carers shortly with further details.
All bookings and payment will need to be done online.
Our After School Sports provide specialist activity sessions that run across the three terms of the school year. Encouraging children to get and stay active is vital to ensure they develop coordination, fitness and social skills within a relaxed and enjoyable setting.
Our courses are open to children aged between 4 and 13 years old.
To make the booking process as easy as possible we have created a how-to book guide.
Please see our FAQs or contact the Club team if you have any questions.
- Term Start Date: Monday 7th September
- Term End Date: Saturday 19th December
- Half-Term (No Classes): Monday 26th October – Saturday 31st October
Courses range from £105 - £120. Specific course prices can be found below
A fast-paced course where your child will improve their individual and team fundamental skill set. Learn to hoop where English basketball began!
- Wednesdays 3.30pm-4.15pm (4-6 years) - £105
- Wednesdays 4.15pm-5pm (4-6 years) - £119
- Thursdays 3.30pm-4.15pm (7-9 Years) - £105
- Thursdays 4.15pm-5pm (7-9 years) - £119
- Thursdays 5pm-5.45pm (10-13 years) - £119
Fitness and Flexibility
A matwork based class that works on gymnastics techniques and fitness using a mix of exercises and games to develop children’s flexibility, core strength and balance.
- Fridays 4.30pm-5.15pm (4-6 years) - £112
- Fridays 5:15pm-6pm (7-10 years) - £119
This course uses drills, exercises and matches to coach children to develop competence in, and a good understanding of, a range of football skills.
- Mondays 3.30pm-4.15pm (4-5 years) - £105
- Mondays 4.15pm-5pm (4-5 Years) - £119
- Mondays 5pm-5.45pm (6-8 Years) - £119
- Fridays 4.15pm-5pm (7 to 8 years) - £119
- Fridays 5pm-5.45pm (9-13 years) - £119
This course coaches children to develop a range of their athletic skills, working predominantly on hand-eye coordination, balance and mobility.
- Mondays 4.30pm-5.15pm (4-6 years) - £112
- Wednesdays 4.30pm-5.15pm (7-10 Years) - £112
This is the perfect course to develop children’s skills across the board! Work on hand-eye coordination, fitness, athleticism and more.
- Tuesdays 4.30pm-5.15pm (4-7 years) - £112
Our Swim School covers the Swim England ‘National Learn to Swim Programme’ for developing skills and techniques.
After School Swimming + Saturday mornings
A fun class with games and activities that develops water confidence, technique and teaches a vital life skill.
- Monday – Friday 4pm-5.30pm. (Classes are 30 minutes long)
- Saturday mornings 10am-11.30am stages 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5
As well as group classes, we also offer 1-2-1 swimming lessons and a crash course that runs during the school holidays for smaller groups of up to 4 children.