Our Term-time courses provide specialist activity sessions that run across the three terms of the school year. Encouraging children to get and stay active is vital to ensure they develop coordination, fitness and social skills within a relaxed and enjoyable setting. Our courses are open to children aged between 4 and 13 years old.
Term Dates 2019
- Tuesday 23rd April – Friday 19th July 2019
- Half Term: Monday 27th May – Friday 31st May 2019
- Open for bookings from 6th April
Swimming courses are £90, all other courses are £100 or £110.
Helps to improve behaviourally, emotionally, physically and spiritually the lives of all children. Improve confidence and concentration whilst having fun!
- Tuesdays 4.15pm-5pm (4-7 years), 5pm-5.45pm (8-12 years)
A fantastic, fun class for children to develop not only good posture, body-awareness, co-ordination, musicality and steps, but also teamwork, confidence and self-discipline.
- Fridays 4.15pm-5pm (Beginners), 5pm-5.45pm (Intermediate)
A fast-paced course where your child will improve their individual and team fundamental skill set. Learn to hoop where English basketball began!
- Thursdays 4.15pm-5pm (4-8 years), 5pm-5.45pm (9-13 years)
This course uses drills, exercises and matches to coach children to develop competence in, and a good understanding of, a range of football skills.
- Mondays 4.15pm-5pm (5-6 years)
- Fridays 4.15pm to 5pm (7 to 8 years), 5pm-5.45pm (9-13 years)
Children learn the art of moving in the most efficient way possible. Learn to wall run, vault over rails and fly through your environment while keeping fit!
- Tuesdays 4.15pm-5pm (4-8 years), 5pm-5.45pm (9-13 years)
A great cardiovascular activity with movements which help develop enhanced balance, agility and coordination. It's tennis, but on a shorter court!
- Wednesdays 4.15pm-5pm (4-7 years), 5pm-5.45pm (8-12 years)
An energetic dance class tailored to help a child learn the basics of hitting the beat, as well as master funky moves from original street dance styles.
- Mondays 4.15pm-5pm (Beginners), 5pm-5.45pm (Intermediate)
The course covers the Swim England ‘National Learn to Swim Programme’ for developing skills and techniques. To find out more about the structure of the course we deliver, read the full Swim England course guidelines.
- Monday – Friday 4pm-5.30pm. (Classes are 30 minutes long.)
- Stage 1 – basic safety awareness, movement skills and water confidence skills.
- Stage 2 – safe entries to the water including jumping in, basic floating, and travel and rotation unaided.
- Stage 3 – safe entries including submersion, travelling unaided up to 10 metres on the front and back.
- Stage 4 – refining kicking technique for all strokes, and swimming 10 metres to a given standard as directed by the Swim England.
- Stage 5 – sculling and treading water skills, complete rotation and stroke improvement.
- Stage 6 – incorporating coordinated breathing into swims and developing water safety aspects.
- Stage 7 – quality stroke technique for up to 100 metres and successful completion of an obstacle course that combines a variety of skills accomplished throughout stages 1 to 7.
Improve a child’s balance, get their heart pumping and have fun! Based on the British Trampolining Scheme, classes cover the core skills.
- Mondays 4.15pm-5pm (4-7 years), 5pm-5.45pm (8-12 years)