All bookings and payment will need to be done online.
Our After School Sports provide specialist activity sessions that run across the three terms of the school year. Encouraging children to get and stay active is vital to ensure they develop coordination, fitness and social skills within a relaxed and enjoyable setting.
Our courses are open to children aged between 4 and 13 years old.
To make the booking process as easy as possible we have created a how-to book guide.
Please see our FAQs or contact the Club team if you have any questions.
- Term Start Date: Monday 19 April
- Term End Date: Saturday 24 July
- Half-Term (No Classes): Monday 31 May – Saturday 5 June
Courses range from £105 - £120. Specific course prices can be found below
A fast-paced course where your child will improve their individual and team fundamental skill set. Learn to hoop where English basketball began!
- Wednesdays 3-4.15pm (4-7 years)
- Wednesdays 4.15-5pm (4-7 years)
- Thursdays 3.30-4.15pm (7-9 Years)
- Thursdays 4.15-5pm (7-9 years)
- Thursdays 5-5.45pm (10-13 years)
Fitness and Flexibility
A matwork based class that works on gymnastics techniques and fitness using a mix of exercises and games to develop children’s flexibility, core strength and balance.
- Fridays 4.30-5.15pm (6-9 years)
This course uses drills, exercises and matches to coach children to develop competence in, and a good understanding of, a range of football skills.
- Mondays 4.30-5.15pm (6-9 Years)
Our Swim School covers the Swim England ‘National Learn to Swim Programme’ for developing skills and techniques.
After School Swimming + Saturday mornings
A fun class with games and activities that develops water confidence, technique and teaches a vital life skill.
- Monday – Friday 4pm-5.30pm. (Classes are 30 minutes long)
- Saturday mornings 10am-11.30am stages 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5
As well as group classes, we also offer 1-2-1 swimming lessons and a crash course that runs during the school holidays for smaller groups of up to 4 children.