Stay safe, stay active in London's largest gym.
We are working hard to keep our community safe during this time.
To monitor capacity and avoid overcrowding, we have introduced an online booking system and pool sessions will need to pre-booked before entering the Club. When classes re-start on the 17th of May, these will also need to be pre-booked. Find out more about the booking system here.
Please do not come to the Club if you feel unwell and let us know if you or anyone in your household develop Covid-19 symptoms.
We ask that everyone works together to keep our space clean and safe. We have introduced extensive cleaning procedures, our team will be regularly sanitizing and wiping down equipment to keep you safe and give you extra peace of mind.
Disinfectant spray and disposable paper towels are provided throughout the gym and studios. Please sanitise your station and equipment before and after use, along with any surfaces you touch - we are all in this together!
Hand sanitising machines
Hand sanitising machines can be found on every floor. Please sanitise your hands when you enter the Club, regularly throughout your session and before you leave the building.
Spaced out equipment
Being the largest gym in Central London, we're not short on space! We've been able to spread out equipment across the gym floor and main sports hall, to give you more room for your workout and ensure social distancing guidelines can be followed.
To avoid congestion on the stairs and corridors a one-way system is in operation throughout the majority of the Club.
Classes: back on 17th May
Due to Government guidelines, we will have to wait a little longer to bring back our extensive range of classes.
When they do come back you will have to pre-book your space to avoid overcrowding. Our studios will look a little different but we will be delivering the same fantastic group exercise experience that you are used to. To allow you to maintain a safe distance between yourself and other members there will be fewer people per class and designated markings on the floor. All equipment will already be laid out in your workout area and will have been sanitized before each class.
What is available from the 12th of April?
We can't wait to welcome you back. While things may look a little different, we still want to provide you with a quality fitness experience.
- Our 25m heated indoor swimming pool is open.
- We have taken advantage of our large space and spread out equipment to provide you with more room to workout. Experience a large cardio zone with resistance machines spread across 2 floors, functional training rig and a well-equipped free weights room.
- Changing Rooms - Lockers, toilets and showers are available to use. Some lockers are out of use to allow for social distancing.
What will be available from the 17th of May?
- Your favourite group exercise classes will return to the timetable and will have to be pre-booked through MBO.
- Experience 3 new socially distanced state-of-the-art studios: yoga, cycle and HIIT – which will give you a fresh group exercise experience.
- Our sauna and steam room will re-open and will need to be pre-booked online.
If you still have questions about the Club reopening, please click here.
"It feels really safe, it doesn’t feel overcrowded, there’s a good generous spacing between machinery, lots of space to walk around, it feels very clean and airy. The booking thing is good because it allows for social distancing."
Leonard Hughes is a member/volunteer since 1994.