Stay safe, stay active in London's largest gym.
We are working hard to keep our community safe during this time.
To monitor capacity and avoid overcrowding, we have introduced an online booking system, gym, swim and class sessions need to pre-booked before entering the club.
To keep us all safe, the reception team are checking everyone’s temperature on arrival. If you have an elevated temperature, you will not be able to come into the Club.
We ask that everyone works together to keep our space clean and safe.
Hand sanitising machines can be found on every floor. Please sanitise your hands when you enter the Club, regularly throughout your session and before you leave the building.
Disinfectant spray and disposable paper towels are provided throughout the gym and studios. Please sanitising your station and equipment before and after use, along with any surfaces you touch - we are all in this together!
We have introduced extensive cleaning procedures, our team will be regularly sanitizing and wiping down equipment to keep you safe and give you extra peace of mind.
Being the largest gym in Central London, we're not short on space! We've been able to spread out equipment across the gym floor and main sports hall, to give you more room for your workout and ensure social distancing guidelines can be followed.
We've missed working out together! Our studios might look a little different, but we are still delivering the same fantastic group exercise experience that you are used to. To allow you to maintain a safe distance between yourself and other members there will be fewer people per class and designated markings on the floor. All equipment is already laid out in your workout area and is sanitized before each class.
To avoid congestion on the stairs and corridors a one-way system is in operation throughout the majority of the Club.
What is available?
We can't wait to welcome you back. While things may look a little different, we still want to provide you with a quality fitness experience.
- Our 25m heated indoor swimming pool is open.
- We have taken advantage of our large space and spread out equipment to provide you with more room to workout. Experience a large cardio zone with resistance machines spread across 2 floors, functional training rig and a well-equipped free weights room.
- Experience 3 new socially distanced state-of-the-art studios: yoga, cycle and HIIT – giving you a fresh group exercise experience.
- Your favourite group exercise classes have returned to the timetable.
- Changing Rooms - Lockers, toilets and showers are available to use. Some lockers are out of use to allow for social distancing.
"It feels really safe, it doesn’t feel overcrowded, there’s a good generous spacing between machinery, lots of space to walk around, it feels very clean and airy. The booking thing is good because it allows for social distancing."
Leonard Hughes is a member/volunteer since 1994.