1. On Arrival to the Club
- Please do not enter the building if you are feeling unwell or are displaying any symptoms of COVID.
- Hand sanitise dispensers are available near the entry door
- Posters displaying social distancing measures and hygiene protocols will be displayed on a notice board as you enter the building. Please read these when you first come back.
- Risk assessments have been completed for the facility including the gym area and studio space. These will be available on request.
- Please have your booking ready to show club reception staff and if you have to wait owing to arriving early please either wait outside the club or queue observing the 2metre guidance rule.
2. Attendance and Reporting Illness for Club members
- We request for anyone with symptoms to not enter and use facilities. This is clearly signposted at the entrance to facilities. If anyone has symptoms they must report this to the nearest available member of staff.
- If a member/user reports symptoms we would ask them to leave (if not requiring immediate medical attention) avoiding touching anything on exit and avoiding other public areas. We would record details of what activity they have been involved with and ask if they have been in close contact with others during their visit whilst being assisted from the building. They would need to self-isolate for at least 10 days if not tested within this period. If they are tested and negative there is no follow up required.
- If the person was in a bubble we would inform others in the bubble to follow good hygiene and sanitiser use and monitor for symptoms.
- We would plan to complete additional deep cleaning in any areas where someone with reported symptoms or a positive test has been in occupation.
- If anyone tested positive for coronavirus, they will need to self-isolate for at least 10 days. They may be directed to tell people they've been in close contact with in the past 48 hours that they have coronavirus.
- We would inform any persons in a bubble they do not need to self-isolate unless they're contacted by the NHS Test and Trace service. But they should take extra care to follow social distancing advice, including washing their hands often.
- If anyone else in a group gets any coronavirus symptoms, they must self-isolate and get a coronavirus test as soon as possible.
- If we have multiple cases of symptoms we would contact NHS direct (or likely be contacted) for guidance on test and trace which may require self-isolation for other users/attendees for 14 days and possible restrictions on access.
3. Using the Gym equipment and our studio equipment
- You MUST clean each piece of equipment before and after use – by using spray and paper towels.
- Gloves are not mandatory as the World Health Organisation (WHO) advice is that it is preferable not to wear gloves but to regularly wash your hands.
- The wearing of face masks is not mandatory, however you will need to provide your own mask if you wish to wear one.
4. Support and Guidance
- Communication is key and there’s a lot of change that you, may need to digest. Continuous communication throughout this process is key to ensure you feel safe and supported when using the club facilities.
- The information around COVID-19 changes on a frequent basis and we will monitor the latest advice for any changes that could impact our business. The following are some useful links that can be monitored for the latest information.
- Your wellbeing is of the upmost importance to us please let us know if you need any support.