Learn how to manage your stress levels, bodyweight and sleep patterns!
- Going to the gym, working out regularly but still not seeing results?
- Is a lack of energy causing you to eat more and move less?
- Do you often feel stressed out and find yourself unable to sleep well?
- Are you working long hours with no idea how to fit in a workout?
If you answer yes to any of these questions then come along to our free ‘stress & food’ workshop with Nutritionist Nick Owen and Performance Coach Annette Paterakis.
Here’s what you will learn:
- More about how stress works and what you can do about it
- How to monitor your stress levels
- The impact stress has on energy levels, bodyweight and sleep patterns
- How to use nutrition to better manage your energy levels
- Plus much more! We look forward to seeing you!
The next Food and Stress workshop will be held on:
Date: Thursday 30 June
Time: 5 - 6.15pm
Spaces are free to members and non-members.
Limited availability so book now