YMCA Club is the largest gym facility in central London and is a part of Central YMCA, the world’s founding YMCA and the UK’s leading health, fitness and education charity.
Since its foundation in 1844 the YMCA has expanded across the planet to become the world’s largest youth movement.
Today, Central YMCA’s work still reflects the abiding principles of the now global movement, namely to develop a healthy body, mind and spirit, by:
- welcoming the local community to an award-winning and all-inclusive gym facility, here at YMCA Club
- awarding world-class qualifications in health, fitness and wellbeing through YMCA Awards
- providing world-class fitness training courses through YMCAfit
- delivering multi-sector, industry-leading training and life changing Apprenticeships through YMCA Training
- enriching mind, body and spirit at our King’s Cross centre for Pilates, yoga and meditation at YMCA at One KX.